Monday, March 16, 2009

FTM Equity Curve and some trades


Above is the equity curve by trade for the FTM over one month. The first two weeks I spent getting used to the setup and then I kind of fell into a groove. I wonder over the long-run what the performance characteristics of this setup are, i.e. win%, avg. winning R, expectancy, etc...

Went 2-0-0 today with avg. win. R of 2.50. Being really selective, thus am not in some winning trades, and not in some losing ones as well. The ones I do pick though, I feel have a good chance of generating many Rs, cf. BG trade below. I chose not to take the ITW, STT, or second FE setup because either there was an increase in volatility, the stock was not coming off a new high, or the MAs went negative prior to the entry. Although a stock coming off a new high shows strength, I do not know if it is necessary criteria for a long setup. I will have to further investigate that because I do not want to be passing on good trades.

Best to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment