Thursday, February 26, 2009

More BB-Floor Trader Hybrid Examples and Comments on Instinct

I see so many examples of the BB extension to the Floor Trader Method. It really helps get me in spots where the 18EMA is never touched. However, I wonder if it is as effective overall as the Level I setup. There certainly are more trades, but there may be more losers as well.

A loser.

A breakeven trade.
A winner.
Another winner.

Also, I would like to touch on another topic: instinct. I swear I find myself in the crappiest examples of these trades and I think it is because I have not fully developed a winning instinct, i.e. the instinct to know which stocks to play and which ones are most likely duds. This may be because I am use to losing and identify as a "loser." I am most comfortable losing, so I lose and lose with great dramatic flourish. From now on, I am going to consciously try to gravitate towards stocks that would seem to offer the most reward. Perhaps, this will help shift my self-perception from "loser" to "winner" and I can eliminate the intra-day drama of "Oh, amazing, ANOTHER LOSER!"

Peace to y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment